Re: Fw: [ProgSoc] Windows Media Centre install media

On 4/27/05, Winton IT <bryn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > On 4/26/05, Winton IT <bryn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I was Microsoft Student Ambassador I wasn't even able to get a
copy of Office for myself (Part of the reason I stopped doing it.
Meeting Bill Gates is overrated.)

What needs to be done is an email needs to be sent to
wliang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (person over-seeing the MSDN program in the FIT)
and possibly  followed up by an email to sbg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  to request
that the Faculty orders the Media or at least gives us access to the
Product Keys. We are eligible -it's just a matter of getting access.

-Andi.