Re: Fw: [ProgSoc] Windows Media Centre install media

* Christian Kent <whophd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2005-04-27 17:55]:

> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Matthew Beauregard wrote:
>
> > I note that this page explicitly lists "download from a server" as a
> > way for students to get MSDNAA software.  So our cunning plan to get
> > one copy of the install media for everything, image it, and host it on
> > Progsoc for FIT students to download is not just "should be OK" but
> > "actively permitted".  Good times!
>
> <rubs eyes>  Am I fscking believing what I'm hearing?  Times =have=
> changed.  :)

Did I not mention stage 2?  Once we get the kids hooked on
mswarez.progsoc.uts.edu.au, we start serving up Ubuntu ISOs...

--
`The trouble with you, Ibid,' he said, `is that you think you're the
biggest bloody authority on everything.'