[ProgSoc] FreeSoc: Urgent

Hi guys,

We're in the running to get free-free tickets to this Friday night's dinner + booze bash (where all the other clubs come together for a night of dressing up [black this year, Fri 13th theme] and general merriment).

If we get a few more people putting their hands up, we can guarantee ProgSoc dosen't have to pay at all. We're already front-runners (in the not-a-hugeass-club category, ie, law/engineering/bibles).

And it's a no-risk proposition for you guys: If we don't win, ProgSoc pays for your tickets anyway!

So please come!

Email your VP, vp@xxxxxxxxxxxx

CK.