Re: [ProgSoc] imap.progsoc.uts.edu.au

On Tue, 24 May 2005 11:40 pm, Bryn Davies wrote:
>  Dead?  Or just sleeping?

Umm, is it definitely down?  imap runs off incubus, and the webmail uses imap,
webmail is still working, therefore imap should still be working.  If it's
not working, any chance of more specifics?  connection refused?  timed out?
some weird random error?  I know us admins just love guessing at problems,
and email seems to be the perennial favourite for people who like to decree
"it's broken" and leave us to guess in what way, but it'd be great if this
time we could get some more information.
--
David Edney
President