Re: [ProgSoc] Better than an iPod shuffle?

You're all wrong, pico is THE worlds best editor.

*waits for the bitch slapping to commence*

Sorry, lame joke.
Anyhoo, as a sheep who was just about to throw a couple of hundred dollars Apples way to get an ipod I was lucky (or unlucky) enough to catch the beginning of this thread and see it through till now. What was the conclusion???

I feel like I've just read a Sci-fi/Fantasy that had a great beginning, an ok middle and an ending that generated more questions than answers.....(like most sci-fi /fantasies)

I can't think for myself, so I need someone to tell me what I should buy....come to a consensus people!

Impatiently yours,

Me.