Re: [ProgSoc] Re: Looking for a new amplifier

Would it be wrong of me to recommend a decent set of Beyerdynamic headphones and a MINT amp? Something like the DTX800s (what I've got) and a decent headphone amp (DIY, this is Progsoc after all), would blow any affordable speaker / amp setup out of the water.

Thanks, but I already have a pair of speakers and I prefer listening to music through them than through headphones.

And to CK who recommended the setup we have at uni, have you heard it lately?

Why, not good?

MD.