Re: [ProgSoc] Data recovery

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005, Marcus Schappi wrote:

I Second...

Good to hear, I'll be happy if i can save 25% of my data. I'll give them a call when i arrive back.

Cheers,
Bryn

On 08/08/2005, at 6:45 PM, Shaun Clowes wrote:

I've tried the usual simply data recovery techniques. Ie rip it out and connect it as another drive on another machine. Looks like there is some physical damage and the File Allocation Table has been wiped out. I've bought a new drive to get me to the end of the trip, but I have some important (and un backed up) data I need to restore once I get back to Sydney. Anyone one know of or used a Sydney based data recovery company?

Yup, the guys at Forensic Data are top class (www.forensicdata.com.au).

Cheers,
Shaun

echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc

Bryn D Price
redshift@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bryn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.jROO.com