[ProgSoc] World Science: Sumitra,St Herb Cosmetics,Thailand

This is our automatic mail responder to announce that your email message is already received. Within 1 business day, we shall provide our best service.

Thanks & Best Regards

Sumitra Pandey
(Product Management & Export Marketing)
Overseas Marketing Department

Tropical Herbal Product Group
TROPICAL HERBAL PRODUCTS CO. LTD
ST HERB COSMETICS INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD
19/1-2, Wang Dek 2 Building., 6th Floor, Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chatuchak,Bangkok 10900 Thailand
Tel: 662 272-2588   Ext 115  Fax: 662617- 6386
E mail :sumitra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , sumitra@xxxxxxxxxx
Websites : www.tropicalherbal.com, www.stherb.com www.puerariathai.com

St. Herb Cosmetics International Co., Ltd.
10 year Trusted Brand - More then 10000 Satisfied Customers
Pioneer and Leader in Professional Beauty Breast Care, Facial Care & Men Care
Ingredient CTFA - USA Certified* Approved by Herbal Scientists
FDA Approved , GMP Factory, International Certification
Scientific Product Knowledge / Literature & Documentation
Global Shipping / Distributions with Professional Management
St. Herb Professional Customer Tele / E mail / Live Chat Support
Non Allergic, Dermatologically Proven, No Side Effect, Clinically Safe Herbal
100% SAFE & ECO FRIENDLY PRODUCT, NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS

Yahoo! Groups Links