RE: [ProgSoc] ssh idle death

You get that far? Last time I tried to ssh to progsoc from outside it was a
lot less...

Set the keepalive on your ssh client... Generally, I would say it's the
firewalls and NATs in-between that drop your session because of lack of
activity after a timer expires. I'm not sure that sshd is designed (or
configured) to drop connections mid-session, but I could be wrong.

Nigel

--
Nigel Sheridan-Smith
PhD research student