bulk email lists

If you are looking to buy email lists
on CD format, then look no further!

We are the number one, bulk email list broker in the world. We have 92 million, cleaned and verified email addresses for sale. You can also join our List Club, and benefit from fresh addresses, as and when they are compiled. We can also offer the full campaign marketing of your lists, fully can-spam compliant, at half the price charged to other customers. For example you can send a full 500,000 emails for only $49 as a member of the club!

Our email lists are compiled of genuine email addresses, and not computer generated! So if you are looking to find new customers for your website, come and see us first.

Please note; that by clicking the link below, you have automatically opted-in, and have agreed to view their website.

Click here to visit their website

Thank you for taking the time to read this special report

Regards,
The Web Reporter

Send ONE MILLION EMAILS for just 99 dollars

Webworld S.L. · Edificio Jupiter, Avendida El Gamonal 12 · Benalmadena Costa, Malaga 29630 Spain
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.