[ProgSoc] LAST REMINDER!- XBOX PARTY THIS THURS!

Just Incase you've managed to miss every other email I've sent about this,
and the start page, I thought I'd give everyone one last chance.

Don't worry this is the last email I'm sending about it :p

When: Thursday September 1 from 6:00pm �to 11:00pm Where: Level 3 Building
10. Prepare for some serious button-mashing with massive screens, massive
sounds and snacks to keep you wired all night! Free pizza and soft drinks
to boot! Contact Compsoc for further details - chlaught@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Btw if people happen to have TV-OUT to AV adaptors and wanted to bring
them they could be handy :)