Re: [ProgSoc] Serenity Now!

On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 12:26 +1000, David Edney wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:01 pm, Myles Byrne wrote:
>
> > I'm with those clowns for iBurst and recently got this email:
> >
> > It's really dodgy that their site doesn't reflect this because $132 for
> > 10GB is a raw deal.
>
> Umm.. aren't the iBurst plans totally seperate from their ADSL plans?  I have
> to say, unlimited 1024kbit wireless for $132 would be crazy.

Yeah but that email was about adsl plans. They do specify the caps for
wireless. I remember this because when I got that email I thought it was
for iBurst and emailed them back saying I wanted to be on the 512k plan,
they informed me this was ADSL only. On iBurst you can only get 256/$66
or 1024/$132 ... big jump.

-- Myles