Re: [ProgSoc] Re: [PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] Friday Drinks

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:10 am, you wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, Christian Kent wrote:
> > Oh really, how many litres did you guys manage tonight??
>
> We all did pretty well. I ended up with 4 steins in my belly, but still
> won Daytona against the two grannies using automatics.

Bah!  I had you both by half a lap going into the final lap, but the game's
goddam catchup was so strong you both caught up to me!  Ripped!  (and don't
get me started on Street Fighter! :) )

> PS: The stein in the Progsoc room is MINE! I think Ros left hers there
> too.

I left mine in there too.  Well, just as long as we all only take our own, all
good.  Ah, a good night it was!
--
David Edney
President