Re: [ProgSoc] uts.edu

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005, Bryn Davies wrote:
Yesterday, I put my lunch in the fridge on Level 19 which included a packet of ham, some cheese slices and two slices of bread, which was going to be for my lunch today. Overnight it has gone missing, and as I have no spare money to buy another lunch today, I would appreciate being reimbursed for it.

The ham was a little dry, but other than that it was one mean sanger. Be right back, I need a drink to wash that down.

--
Nathan ~CSO