Re: [ProgSoc] International Solaris 10 University Challenge

jedd wrote:
Ahhh ... the death throes continue. Avert your eyes, children.

Jaded, jedd?

 There's an ethical question in there somewhere too, for progsoc
 to consider - but that's left as an exercise for the reader.

What is that, exactly?

 'international acclaim through Sun' ... ?

 Yerright.  Substitute Sun with Microbee, CP/M, Coherent, BeOS,
 Xenix, et cetera for an equally chortle-worthy promise.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd be interested in having a go at something like this for the sake of learning something about programming for Solaris.

p.s. I'm not sure that I'm likely to meet the 'eligibility' requirements for 'formal' entrance into the competition (I'm not uni staff/student). I'd be happy to make a 'side line' contribution though (assuming I can do something useful.. ;)