Re: [ProgSoc] International Solaris 10 University Challenge

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 5:28 pm, John Elliot wrote:
 ] Jaded, jedd?

 Whoops, is it showing again?

 ] What is that, exactly?

 Hmmm.

 Should Progsoc be encouraging, directly or indirectly, Sun?

 At least / in particular (take your pick) their OS work.

 ] I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd be interested in having a go at
 ] something like this for the sake of learning something about
 ]  programming for Solaris.

 This is certainly your prerogative.  Every decision you make has
 an ethical component, but after consideration you still want to
 do this, then I can respect you making that decision (if not the
 decision itself).

 Jedd.