Re: [ProgSoc] What's going on with the UTS network?

* Andrew Halliday <andrew.halliday@xxxxxxxxx> [2005-11-14 14:16]:

It's a tone thing, then.  You wrote:
>>I think you'll find that it is the students, or that Tech. Services is doing an
upgrade of some of their internal infrastructure.<<
which is pretty damned authoritatively phrased for an hypothesis.

> Take your attitude and shove it, and everyone else have a nice day.

But the list would be so dull if only you and Anand pissed your attitudes all over it.

--
`The trouble with you, Ibid,' he said, `is that you think you're the
biggest bloody authority on everything.'