Re: [ProgSoc] Ball Attendance

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:07 am, C Y wrote:
> This may sound like an utterly stupid question but i have never met you
> before so i dont know what you look like, so how do i know where to find
> you to get my ticket?

That's actually a pretty fair question.  How about this, the ball is 6:30 for
a 7:15pm start, but I'm going to be in the city well before then.  Until
about 6:20pm or so, I'll be in the Progsoc room, next to the interface room
in building 10, so if you or anyone else doesn't know what I look like, you
can collect your ticket there.
--
David Edney
President