Re: [ProgSoc] Addition to the fleet

What speed is the RAM? 133mhz or 100mhz? I have a few standard 100mhz
128mb sticks lying around.. although I have an inkling that compaq did
something evil and proprietary with their RAM sticks.. I don't know.
Let me know if this goes ahead and I'll bring in a couple of sticks
and see what we can do.

-Andi.