Re: [ProgSoc] Re: [PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] The big Thursday night gig (fwd)

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006, Robert Howard wrote:

Umm... Would it ever be possible to just plain have it at 6:30 instead of 6:00? 6pm means a mad dash out of work to get there before you lot nick off. :S

I think it'd be pathetically punctual of us to piss off anytime before 7pm. Generally we bring the food & drink to us, without a good reason, too. This time we may go out by the sound of it though.

CK.