[ProgSoc] Newsletter

Hello,

My name is Brad Burridge, from the company MasTec Ltd and its sister company AC~DC Power Ltd, both in Auckland NZ.

I manage the Newsletters database of contact addresses for our 20K+ customers and clients world wide.

These Newsletters which have been published since 1990, are reviews of our technologies, also updates on our products.

The websites  www.mastec.co.nz and www.acdcpower.co.nz are good references to look over.

MasTec Ltd would like to include in our emailing list, someone from your company that looks after technology needs.

If you choose to do this, please click on the links below, to automatically receive monthly copies of the eNewsletters.

For the MasTec Ltd Instrumentation eNewsletter

For the AC~DC Power Ltd eNewsletter

You will then automatically receive either or both of our eNewsletter each month.

If you are not the appropriate person for these emails please forward them to the relevant person in your company.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Also you may review our eNewsletters AC~DC  or   MasTec before subscribing.

Regards

Brad Burridge

Email Marketing

MasTec Ltd

Check out our
Specials

Read our Newsletters

"Your One Stop for M2M, Integration, Instrumentation, Automation & Medical"

Mail Address:
Unit
1 # 7 Torrens Road
East Tamaki
Auckland 1701
New Zealand

Site Address:
Unit
1 # 7 Torrens Road
East Tamaki

Auckland 1701
New Zealand

Ph  64 9 273 4200
Fax 64 9 273 9500

Email:   info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web:    www.mastec.co.nz

This e-mail message and attachments are confidential to our organisation and subject to legal privilege. If you

have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any

attachments. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution, amendment,

copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of this message or attachments is prohibited.