Re: [ProgSoc] Moved signage.

Hi guys,

Building services moved the noticeboard to make way for a new sculpture.
They came by and visited us folks in the Compsoc room 2 days ago;
unfortunately we didn't have any other options regarding its placement.

I suggest we make people even more uncomfortable by creatively placing our
advertising on the new sculpture. Lets see how pervasive we can truly be.

Siempre,
Ros