Re: [ProgSoc] Registration and payment

On Wed, 8 Mar 2006, Logan Lee wrote:

Sorry, but I'm trying to join but your web registration did not send me methods of payment as it said it would.  I will join as soon as a viable method of registeration and payment is made known to me.  Thanks.

Here's the details (copied from a recent announce email we sent out), they're actually just being added to the website now, so should be up there in the next day or so. But for now:

Cash: Seek an Executive member. There is often a meeting on Thursday evenings.

              Enter your details on www.progsoc.org/register/
              including ID number and login name.  Ensure these
              details are given to your receipt writer.

Netbank:      Transfer $10 to The Programmers' Society
              St George Bank Australia
              BSB 112 879
              A/C 118 075 761

              Enter your details on www.progsoc.org/register/
              including ID number and login name.  ENSURE YOUR
              LOGIN NAME IS INCLUDED ON YOUR NETBANK COMMENT.