[ProgSoc] Community-based photo albums

Does anyone know of a good web-based community photo album?  I'm
designing a webpage for one of my father's clubs, and they'd like a
photo gallery on/accessible from their page.  I thought that, ideally,
there should be some way for the users to upload the photos themselves
(cutting down on the amount that the webmaster has to do, and
providing identification as to the source of the image).  It doesn't
necessarily have to be on their own servers, though it may be
preferable.

Many of the people using the page will be fairly unexperienced with
the web.  So it has to be easy for users to understand and navigate
the interface.  It is also necessary to give the webmaster either some
form of screening or some form of veto for inappropriate images.

Any ideas?
-Mm