[ProgSoc] ¡Fiesta Fantastico! on Thursday, 23rd March

Hi folks!

Just a quick plug for what's going to be a cracker of an event next Thurs
at 6pm. Apologies for having all our events collide with the usual
Thursday shindig, but you may want to consider coming to this thing first
to redeem the free drink prior to nicking off to the Lansdowne/Doghouse ;)

Cheerios!
-Ros

-----------------------------------

¡Fiesta Fantastico fires up the IT faculty!

Feel like adding a little Latin spice to this semester? The Computing
Society of UTS presents ¡Fiesta Fantastico! and everyone's invited!

Roll up with your posse to The Loft on Thursday, 23rd of March @ 6pm for
the most loco student event of this semester. The night includes the
infamous "DJ Yanni" of O-Camp fame, pinata, party games, snacks and free
drink giveaways. Plus, we're giving away a free drink to the first 100
people through the door on the night, so get there pronto!

Tickets are only $2 for Compsoc members, $7 for non-members, including
Compsoc membership. Buy your tix fast from the UTS Union desk or the
¡Fiesta Fantastico! booth in Building 10 and prepare to party!