Re: [ProgSoc] Does anyone use IRC (other than Rob, the IRC fiend)?

What are you connected via at uni? I find that I can't connect to home via
the ITD wireless network, but I can via the FIT network. In any case, the
solution I use is to bounce my session via Progsoc, since it can get nearly
anywhere. So since I mainly use SSH to tunnel a VNC session through, I
tunnel to Progsoc, then tunnel on again to my home, works fine for me.

I can access my server at home via SSH from any network at uni.

Michael.
c.uts.edu.au for help.