[ProgSoc] BUGS meeting: Thursday, 30 March 6.30 pm @ PJ O'Brien's, Sydney CBD

Hey progsoc'ers,

This is happening same night as the AGM.. depending on what people want
to do, progsoc'ers are welcome to rock along after the AGM or whatever.

There's also a SLUG AGM the following night (Friday), for the new people
around here, SLUG is a linux users group organised outside the uni. We hold
meetings monthly with talks and such at UTS, check out http://slug.org.au
for all the info on that.

Cheers,
-Chris.

Dear SLUG members (and anyone else who is interested :),

You are most welcome to join us for the meeting outlined below.  This
is a fairly infrequent opportunity.  We'd love to see you there!

BSD Users Group Sydney Meeting
==============================

What:   Drinks and dinner.  Meet some FreeBSD developers:
          - Bruce Evans <bde FreeBSD.org> (from Sydney)
          - Edwin Groothuis <edwin FreeBSD.org> (from Sydney)
          - George V. Neville-Neil <gnn FreeBSD.org> (from Tokyo,
Japan)
          - Greg Lehey <grog FreeBSD.org> (from South Australia)

        Anyone is welcome to stay for drinks only, or turn up later on
        for dinner.

When:   Thursday, 30 March, 6.30 PM start.

Where:  PJ O'Brien's (irish pub) initially, possibly onward to other
        venues.  PJ O'Brien's is located in Sydney CBD at 57 King
Street.
        The nearest intersection is King Street/George St.

        Website:                http://www.pjobriens.com.au/
        For the Flash-disabled: http://www.pjobriens.com.au/
venue_sydney.asp
        Location map:           http://www.pjobriens.com.au/images/
map_sydney.gif

        If you can't spot us, ask bar staff to point you to the BUGS
        meeting.

RSVP:   RSVP is _not_ required - just turn up on the night.  However, if
        you are thinking about attending I would appreciate if you
could
        send an email to me at the address below.

Contact:
        If you need other information,
        or are late arriving and want to find out where we are,
        you can contact me here:

        Email:  Sam Lawrance <boris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Mobile: 0425 228 579

Sam Lawrance