Re: [ProgSoc] AGM nominations

On 3/28/06, Adam Stiskala <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 3/28/06, Andrew Halliday <andrew.halliday@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> BIT? *COUGHS*

I don't see why this is relevant at all.

It's not. I just felt like slinging some mud.
I think the rest of the list has already noted that said mud did not stick. So no worries there then.

> I don't want some unknown n00b getting elected because no one else is
> running against him.

Like was mentioned, this is a position that is selected by the Exec.
The way I see it, Kris is keen to get involved and to help make
improvements and I don't think that is ever something that should be
taken for granted.
If the Exec feel that he has got what it takes and if he is willing to
work and contribute, the fact that he was not an active member last
year shouldn't need automatically exclude him from the position.

Agreed. Esp. given one of my most recent emails. I am now supporting Kris' election to Treasurer.

-Andi.