RE: [ProgSoc] Semi-summary of ~ [Was: The woeful state of ..]

I'm a little surprised at this... I can't recommend places with good pricing
since I have only rarely used digital prints, but Fletcher Photographics and
the Fuji place on the ground floor in Broadway Shopping Centre both
supported a range of media types and AFAIK a range of output sizes/types as
well (unless you want professional stuff, I suppose).

They usually support all sorts of memory cards, USB sticks, burnt CDs, etc.
I have given the Fuji shop a list of photos, what size I want and how many
copies and they did it pretty well. From memory, prices were around $0.60 a
photo for normal prints until you started to get larger volumes. Obviously
not the cheapest around, then!

I have also got a number of A1 posters printed - mainly at Print World (?)
on Harris St across the road from Building 3. Around $70-80 with gloss paper
+ lamination. They do a whole bunch of different things but I'm not sure if
they would do bulk digital prints in the volume I suspect you are talking
about.

Nigel

--
Nigel Sheridan-Smith