[ProgSoc] Cheap items from DJs

Hi all,
I'm at work today, and thought I should make a posting about a horde of
cheap items I've managed to track down.  Turns out that from tomorrow,
it's illegal for us as a retailer to sell products with non-insulated
power plugs (basically, the same as a normal plug, but they have a little
bit more insulation at the non-plug end).  This means we've got a bunch of
items that we've been trying to get rid of, and I've only just found out
about.  I've had a look through the listing, and there's a few items that
I thought people might want to know about:

ipod mini 4gb - $99.50 (I am not sure where this is, or if we even have
it, but supposedly there is one in our store room.  No idea what
generation mini eithe, probably 1G)
HP 7660 photo printer - $99.50
HP Laserjet 1010 - $49.50

I've also got a few cordless phones which are similarly reduced, but I'm
doubting anyone really needs one of those.  Send me an email if you want
their prices.  Otherwise, if anyone wants me to grab something off this
list for them, send me an email by 5pm this afternoon, since after today,
we have to destroy this stock, we legally can't sell them.