Re: [ProgSoc] Mice or Mouses?

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, jedd wrote:

] However, my googling adventure tells me that apparently
] a collection of computer mice is called 'a click of mice'. See
] http://www.ojohaven.com/collectives/

That site contains a load of old bollocks.

Groan. It's spelled 'clique', anyway. It even =means= a group of things or people. Argh, these comedy nuggets are wasted on your guys, when you're all arguing over the plural term and don't even know what a collective noun is :)

CK.