[ProgSoc] More MP3s

Wheee,
Yeah, I know, I should make a new mailing list for these announcements, but I
just seem to be getting a whole lot of them of late.  Whil I can't get any
more of the 20gb $100 MP3 players, thought I ought to let people know there
appear to be a bunch of $100 5gb MP3 players around.  Specifically, 5gb
Olympus m:robe players.  I'm showing 22 in stock nationwide, so unlike most
of my previous attempts to find ultra cheap stuff (like the 17" $39 LCD
screen) which had virtually no stock around, I'm near certain I can get these
in, and in good quantities too.  Most will probably be ex-display (but
unused) stock, and as always there's no guarantee I can get them in at all,
but if people want me to try to get them one, let me know.
--
David Edney
Secretary