Re: [ProgSoc] Tonight's meeting

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006, Adam Stiskala wrote:

The "first-year rep" you make mention of is actually our PFY (2nd year like me).

Wait, who's the first-year rep again? (Sorry). That's what you get when the minutes are delayed.

Just a quick report on the shelving. It looks like it's a go ahead, "Butters" has already volunteered to help me put them in, but if anyone else is keen on helping me install them, let me know and we can work out a date (hopefully sooner rather than later).

Um, totally aside, what's with your emails? This is the first time I can ever remember, hitting "R" for reply, and none of the lines get a quote mark (the > angle bracket) in Pine. Really, really weird.

Finally, the Law Students' beer. Tried it, tasted like absolute shit.
This could be because it is actually "Light" beer (I am not sure what
it is supposed to taste like), but could also be because the Best
Before date was January 2005. Regardless, I suggest we send it back to
the LSS under the pretence that it is a returned parcel of goods they
attempted to ship to Nigeria.

Look, we can go down there next time. I'll get a key and we can visit them. Who's doing a course down there? Somebody should have a Building 5 PIN.

CK.