Re: [ProgSoc] Fwd: [rhoward@progsoc.uts.edu.au: [ADMIN] Cisco Gear, Network Write-up]

Robert Howard wrote:
decide if we're replacing Medusa, when it dies, with either the Cisco gear, or with another x86 Linux box.

I have a SunFire v100 (SPARC, 1U rack-mount) with two NICs, that despite my great desire to the contrary I'm never likely to do anything particularly useful with.

I'd be happy to donate it. Would it solve your problem?