[ProgSoc] Housemates wanted for hypothetical share house

Dear Progsocialites,

I'm looking to flee the upper-middle-class dormitory suburb horror
that is the northern beaches, and set up a share house in somewhere
interesting and close to the action like Newtown or Glebe.  I keep
being inspired by friends and colleagues who've put together houses
with a dynamic, creative atmosphere and whose occupants do things as a
group, rather than just sleep in the same premises then lead separate
lives.  I want to do the same thing, and I figure the first step to a
far more interesting existence is finding two other people who have
similar ideas about how they want to live.  I know at least one
Progsoc type is thinking of relocating cityward in the near future,
and Progsoc could well be a good source of like-minded types, so I'm
asking here first.

The practicalities: I don't have any actual house in mind yet.  I
figure we'd look to spend no more than $150 a week on rent each.  Once
I have three people, we'll go hunting for a mutually agreeable place.

--
`The trouble with you, Ibid,' he said, `is that you think you're the
biggest bloody authority on everything.'