Re: [ProgSoc] Housemates wanted for hypothetical share house

On 4/20/06, Robert Howard <rhoward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 09:42:28AM +1000, Matthew Beauregard wrote:
> * David Edney <plasma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2006-04-19 18:20]:
> > On Wednesday 19 April 2006 16:33, Matthew Beauregard wrote:
> > > The practicalities: I don't have any actual house in mind yet.  I
> > > figure we'd look to spend no more than $150 a week on rent each.  Once
> > > I have three people, we'll go hunting for a mutually agreeable place.
> >
> > Dipping my toe tentatively in the water, what is the time frame being looked
> > at here?
>
> Ideally a June move, but how ever long it takes to find the right
> people and place.
>
> Broadband: cable/ADSL2 availability would be a necessary condition for
> house selection.

I'm intending to move out in June/July anyway, but haven't found a place
yet. Consider me, err, tentatively interested.

Again in the tentative-toe-in-water dept I just thought I'd put up my hand and signal my interest.

We could even start our own reality TV show. 'See, this is Rob. He can compile a new kernel in Gentoo in less than 5 minutes [LIVE AUDIENCE PROMPT: 'OOOH AAAH']'

Seriously though, I am tentatively interested so keep us all posted.

-Andi.