Re: [ProgSoc] Jobsoc: Become a stock photo guy

On Friday 28 April 2006 1:16 pm, Adam Stiskala wrote:
 ] Did I read that right? How does someone look "IT"? Are we talking
 ] stereotypical nerd here or is there something I'm missing?

 Having a seven line .sig that includes 4 discrete ways of contacting
 the author (not counting the option to just reply to the mail) is
 definitely a start, but I'm not sure if it's possible to somehow
 translate that into a look per se.  More's the pity.

 Jedd.

 PS.  Is it just my end doing something broken (quite possible with the
 recent macdinking going on with kmail) or does the list now strip the
 trailing   after the -- on posts?