Re: [ProgSoc] Jobsoc: Become a stock photo guy

On 4/29/06, John Elliot <jj5@xxxxxxx> wrote:
David Edney wrote:
> On Friday 28 April 2006 16:13, Robert Howard wrote:
>>Think trendy, turtleneck-wearing, Mac-wielding Arts student.
>
> Well, having now read it, the document uses the term "geeky", so I'm more
> guessing they mean glasses, a PDA hacked to run Linux, and a T-Shirt with a
> Star Trek joke on it.

Have you guys seen my programmer fashion page [1]? Would you believe I
had number 1 ranking on google for the phrase "programmer fashion" for
over a year? No kidding. Not sure what my status is now, as I took my
blog down over a year ago.

Check me out. You can practically *smell* the grease!

p.s. Rob, you'll love it.

[1] http://www.jj5.net/programmer-fashion/

Having just gouged out my eyes and now having a hard time on a braille keyboard I'd like to suggest we reroute any of John's email links through the Tasmanian Internet Censoring system first to see whether they should be scrubbed or not. Then again I don't think I trust a system like that to do the job properly.

-Andi.