Re: [ProgSoc] Re: [PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] Trivia Night

On Wednesday 10 May 2006 11:38, you wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 May 2006 9:49 pm, David Edney wrote:
>  ] Anyway, please RSVP as soon as possible if you can come, even if eight
> people ] have already replied!  I'll be there, so who else can!?
>
>  Not sure if it's a result of progsoc's email problems from the past
>  few days, but has a confirmation of the players been sent out?

Well, since Nathan was taking over the team organisation I think he was going
to be sending out a list later today.  In any case, from what I'm aware we
currently have:

-Me
-Nathan
-You (Jedd)
-Margaret
-Adam
-CK
-Stan (traltixx)

Which puts us at 7 people, though the tables are for 8, so an extra member
would definitely be appreciated if anyone can come!  Otherwise, I'll see you
all there tonight, I'll probably be 10 minutes late to the 6:30 start since I
have to come from work, but hopefully this year we can *finally* beat those
damn cheating engineers! :)

--
David Edney
Secretary