[ProgSoc] Beloved

Beloved

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
me,
because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is David Roy, a
merchant in Germany. I have
been
diagnosed with prostate and esophageal
Cancer that
was discovered very
late due
to my laxity in caring for my
health. It has defiled
all form of
medicine
and right now, I have only
about a few months to
live according to
medical
experts.

I believe
when God gives me a second chance to come
to this world I
would live
my
life a different way from how I have lived it.
Now that I know my
time
is
near, I have willed and given most of my properties
and assets to my
immediate
and extended family members and as well as a few
close
friends and
Schools in
Europe. I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I
want this
to be one of the last good deeds I do on
earth. So
far,I have
distributed money
to some charity organizations
Now that my health has
deteriorated so
badly, I
cannot do this my self
any more.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my
accounts and
donate the
money, which I have there to charity
rganization in
Bulgaria, they
refused and
kept the money to themselves.
Hence, I do not trust
them anymore, as
they seem
not to be contended
with what I have left for them.
The last of my
money which
is the huge
cash deposit that I have with Financial
Firm Abroad.

I will want you
to help me collect this deposit and
dispatched it to
charity
organizations as well as the Tsunami disaster
victims and let them know
that it
is I Mr. David Roy that is making this generous
donation.

I am
writing this from my laptop computer in my
hospital bed where I
wait
for my
time to come. I pray that God uses you to support
and assist me
with
good heart
God be with you.