Re: [ProgSoc] cityrail esoterica

* Christian Kent <whophd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2006-05-17 19:12]:

> On Wed, 17 May 2006, Matthew Beauregard wrote:
>
> >If we changed this behaviour, people on the to: list would not receive
> >a copy of the email that had all the list headers.  I can see this
> >having various deleterious effects.  In my case, the mail wouldn't get
> >filed correctly.
> >
> >mutt addresses this with a reply-to-list command.
>
> By that logic, a random person who emails a question to the list, will
> never get a reply?

I'm getting the weirdest sense of deja vu about this thread.  If a
random person mailed the list, I would reply to all.  Though really
I'm amazed at how many random people we seem to have *on* the list.
Still, as long as they've paid...

--
`The trouble with you, Ibid,' he said, `is that you think you're the
biggest bloody authority on everything.'