Re: [ProgSoc] Re: Reply-To

On Thursday 25 May 2006 00:14, John Elliot wrote:
 ] I'm running GNOME on the machine I use as my mail client. I just
 ] installed Thunderbird because that's what I'd been using on Win2k before
 ] I took the plunge into Linux.

 Ahh .. you mentioned something about KGet popping up, which made
 me presume .. (and you should never presume, I know).

 You can run Kontact under Gnome.

 It won't solve your problem, but maybe some fairly complex .procmail
 rules combined with a smarter mail client *might* provide a solution.

 Btw, wasn't 822 deprecated by 2822?  (They had to wait an awful
 long time to get the numbering just right.)

 Jedd.