Re: [ProgSoc] View thread CPU utilisation on Solaris

On Wednesday 31 May 2006 6:49 pm, Nigel Sheridan-Smith wrote:
] You could try 'dtrace' with the 'sched' provider... Maybe overkill though.

I was wondering about that .. did they backport dtrace to
8 and 9?

What's their equiv of top .. prstat, yeah?  I thought you could drill
into threads with particular utility -- never done it, just sure that
I've read that it has that capability.

Cool, had forgotten about that one. prstat -L, sweet.

Cheers,
Shaun