Re: [ProgSoc] Confused about security (Was: Hacked hotmail account?)

On 6/3/06, jedd <jedd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday 03 June 2006 7:35 pm, Andrew Halliday wrote:
 ] Jedd, it doesn't matter.

 What cookies do you have registered by your browser,
 and what are the contents of same?

Third time lucky, and all that.

http://progsoc.org/~arh/cookies.png (after logging in and sending an email) Safari Reset (purge of cache, history, cookies, temp net files) http://progsoc.org/~arh/cookies2.png (after logging in and sending multiple emails) I couldn't have been bothered to transcribe it, and Firefox and Safari weren't giving me an obvious option of how to copy the text so screendump it is.

And that's all the contents of the cookies you're getting.

-Andi.