Re: [ProgSoc] ipod battery

On 11/06/2006, at 7:01 PM, arp wrote:
I don't think there is a way. It's one of the reasons why I'm looking at
an iRiver.

I replaced mine with no problems, but that was in Tokyo. In Australia, you might want to go and hunt around some of the third party mac stores, but I think you're going to be shit out of luck. Apple won't sell them, because, duh. Third party mac stores won't sell them, because the majority of their market is extremely non- technical. The crazy overclocking parts store guys won't sell them, because they probably consider it a "mac" thing and hence outside of their target market.

 Good luck.

 B.

--
Bryn Davies, Assistant Language Teacher
Kasukabe Board of Education, Kasukabe, Saitama, Japan