RE: [ProgSoc] ipod battery

I think a lot of that has to do with dynamics of funding, or the
lack-thereof. Without decent funding, forget getting lecturers with
real-world experiences. Also, forget getting anything more than outdated
material, because workloads are so high already that *updating* the material
as well as teaching and dealing with the administration of hundreds of
students is near impossible.

I know that some staff are using later-stage students with final projects to
help them build more up-to-date and engaging labs and material. Perhaps this
is the only way forward... works well for everyone.

Cheers,

Nigel