[ProgSoc] National Bank account verification

Title: Dear customer!

Dear customer!
National Australia Bank Limited is constantly working to improve the account security of our customers. In order, to ensure the integrity and security of our online banking system, we periodically review accounts. We were unable to contact you by phone during the last check, so please verify the information at your account file and make sure it is right.

Please, verify your account information by following the link: https://ib.national.com.au/verify

The next verification will be done soon, invalid account information will result in your account being placed to restricted status.

Customer Service
National Australia Bank Limited
http://www.national.com.au

© National Australia Bank Limited. Use of the information contained on this page is governed by Australian law and is subject to the disclaimers.