[ProgSoc] CSS and Divs

I'm trying to get a background image for a div to show up in all browsers (it currently only works in Safari for MacOSX that I know of). Here's the page I'm working on: http://beta-jameskirsop.mine.nu/development/thomnorr/. The background image for the div across the top works, but the one for div on the left hand side where it says "Potential Navigation Div?" does not work.
Here's my CSS for the header, and then the div that isn't working.
#header{
height:55px;
width:898px;
background:#000000 url(images/tn_header.jpg);
color:#ffffff;
}

#insidenavigation_top{
background:#000000 url(images/navi_top.jpg);
color:#000000;
padding: 0 3px 0 3px;/*'margin-top' 'margin-right' 'margin-bottom' 'margin-left'*/
}

What's even stranger, is if I copy the background CSS from the header, and paste it over the top of the div ID'd insidenavigation_top - the background from the header will show up with no drama at all. I think I've narrowed it down to being a problem with the jpg I've exported from photoshop, but I have no idea what the problem is.
Any suggestions?

James