Re: [ProgSoc] Incubus httpd down again?

On Tue, Jul 04, 2006 at 11:12:16AM +1000, Robert Howard wrote:
> I'll probably go with turning it off by default, but letting people turn
> it on in .htaccess - if we're running with suPHP, people can clean up
> after their own scripts.

Not if you're running suPHP they wont. php control via .htaccess
requires mod_php. under suphp people can use php.ini files in their
directories but that overrides the global (I believe they can do it via
some php functions aswell. not sure). This, in turn, can be overriden
should we feel that that's just too much power.

arp