[ProgSoc]

Title: WGD

Hello Everyone!
You have recieved this e-mail from us, we wanted to notify you that we
are strating our new project and we have a lot to offer. For right now
you have an amazing opportunity to earn funds by helping us. There are
a lot of people who's seeking for a good job, but still coudln't find
any. We are right here right now, you have a chance to get into our
project and help us out, thus you will earn some good money. Consider
yourself lucky, this is really a great opportunity.
Ok, closer to the deal. Our project has different kinds of opporunities
and vacancies, you can take a look at our website for more information.
You will get interested. Plus you don't need any school degree, no
education, no past experience. This is a universal opportunity. You need to
make a registration on our website and you will be included into our
project and we will contact you within 24 hours and will tell you what's
going on on your side and what you need to do. Don't think you will not
be able to handle your job, it's really very easy and interesting job,
and our agents are very friendly. You have to be 18 years old or older.
We will put you on the minimal earning plan first, which is around 2000
United States dollars per week. After two or three deals you will get
raised.
Alright. Now the question is what do you really have to do. You have to
be able to work 1-3 hours a day. The best time is in the morning. Don't
worry about your current job, feel yourself comfortable and take care
of your things first and then think about this opportunity we give you.
But enthusiasm is always appreciated. Once again, the more you work
with us - the more you earn, and this is how it goes. For more information
visit our website: http://www.wdajob.com don't forget you need to make a
registration in order to start working with us. When you will get registered
we will contact you within 24 hours, please provide your valid phone
number. You are very welcome to join our project. Thank You and have a
Great Day!

Best Regards